Snow Conditions 16 Sep 16
WELCOME to TD’s regular snow
conditions update, providing info
on the latest snow falls, depths
and lifts in operation across key
Australia and New Zealand skifields.
Here’s the latest snow reports:
• Falls Creek - 90cm / 10 lifts
• Perisher - 114cm / 26 lifts
• Thredbo - 114cm / 11 lifts
• Charlotte Pass - 114cm / 6 lifts
• Mt Hotham - 134cm / 6 lifts
• Mt Buller - 38cm / 9 lifts
• Coronet Peak - 105cm / 8 lifts
• The Remarkables - 100cm/7 lifts
• Mt Hutt - 120cm / 5 lifts
• Cardrona - 65cm / 7 lifts
The above snippet is the first part of an article sent to subscribers in Travel Daily's issue from 16 Sep 16
CLICK HERE to download Travel Daily from 16 Sep 16
Make a comment...
Established in 1994, Travel Daily is Australia's leading travel industry publication, and is sent as a paid subscription to people across the industry as a PDF newsletter every weekday.
To sign up for a free 14-day trial, click on the button at right.
Click here to see a sample issue of Travel Daily.
Click here for more information on subscriptions.
Alternatively, you can search our site or find other content below.
Recent Travel Daily articles
Show Travel Daily items by month: