An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Senior International Travel Consultant to join our dynamic PhoneAFlight team, located in beautiful Byron Bay.
As a PhoneAFlight Travel Consultant you will have outstanding customer service maintaining a positive can do attitude. You will have the ability and experience to contribute to the PhoneAFlight team by achieving deadlines with speed and accuracy, whilst delivering VIP service to our valued business customers and frequent travellers.
- A minimum of 12 months International Travel Consulting experience.
- Galileo qualified.
- Sound knowledge of international airfares and ticketing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong customer focus and outstanding customer service skills.
- A team player and problem solver.
- The ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines.
- Show high degree of flexibility and be adaptable, coping with different business streams and developments in a fast paced growing business, while still adhering to correct procedures.
Generous salary package + bonus + benefits
Please send your email applications including CV to