Singapore Airlines has opportunities for two highly motivated individuals to join the South West Pacific Service Centre team in Sydney. These temporary, full time day work positions are offered on the basis of 12 months Maternity Leave replacements.
The principal accountabilities of the role are:
- Investigate and respond to customer email feedback
- Coordinate special handling processes
- Liaise and assist with reservation vendor with escalation matters
- Internal reservation / ticket help desk support
- Handling of Customer Relations as required
The successful candidate will possess:
- Outstanding Customer Service Skills with a strong service ethic
- Professional and efficient telephone manner
- Previous Reservations / Ticketing experience
- Able to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Strong command of the English language, including clear verbal and written communication
The salary range is from $49,327 to $58,498 plus 10% super. Australian Citizenship, permanent residency status or appropriate work visa is required.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit an application by 5pm Monday, 29 August 2016 to Suzana Tirovski, Service Centre Supervisor via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only suitable candidates will be accorded an interview and all applications will be treated in strict confidence.