Delaware North, a global leader in hospitality, boast an impressive portfolio of Parks and Resorts in Special Places throughout Australia including: Lizard Island Resort, Heron Island Resort, El Questro Wilderness Park and Kings Canyon Resort.
Our Parks and Resorts sales team have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Sales Coordinator to join the team at our Richmond Central Support Office.
The role provides support to the Director of Sales and Sales team, and will assist in the promotion of the Delaware North Parks and Resorts products to the domestic and international markets through efficient sales support and superior sales administration. This is a hands-on position, designed to exploit your creative flair, strong admin skills and product knowledge of both trade and consumer.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintaining relationships with our trade partners (wholesale & retail) through effective communication channels
- Preparation and distribution of reports
- Trade Fair and event planning
- Marketing support/presentations
- Communication of offers/incentives via industry partners/agents
- Arrange familiarisation sessions/trips
- Digital/marketing support
The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience in a similar role within the hospitality and/or leisure sector, not to mention excellent organisation abilities, a high level of attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously meeting all deadlines. As well as being considered a strong communicator, both orally and in writing, the preferred candidate must be enthusiastic and passionate about the tourism industry…and be lots of FUN!
If this sounds like the role you have been holding out for, please hit Apply.