Singapore Airlines, one of the world’s most respected travel brands, is seeking a fulltime Pricing Officer to join the Area Marketing team in Sydney.
Reporting to Senior Pricing Officer, your duties will include but are not limited to:
• Assist with setting long-life and tactical fares in response to competitor and forward load analyses.
• Distribute fares via ATPCo FareManager and verify in the GDS and/or singaporeair.com.
• Create/distribute faresheets/tariff notes to the Trade in a timely fashion.
• Assist with researching and collating data for fare analysis as/when required.
• Liaise with and provide assistance to stakeholders on all pricing matters.
• Ad hoc project work as required
To be successful in this role you will require:
• Demonstrable fares & ticketing experience.
• Experience using ATPCo FareManager application will be highly regarded but not essential.
• Understanding of local competitive environment.
• Proficient in using MS Office, especially Excel.
• Knowledge of GDS and Internet fare pricing.
• Good communication skills.
• High attention to detail.
• Strong organisational skills.
• Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
Candidates must have Australian citizenship or have permanent residency (PR) status.
Starting Salary is $49,327 p.a plus super.
To apply please forward your resume to Dale Woodhouse, Senior Manager Marketing and Alliances Australia, Singapore Airlines either by email to Maria_Bernardo@singaporeair.com.sg or by mail to Locked Bag A3008, Sydney South NSW 1235.
Applications close 06 June 2016.
Singapore Airlines is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only successful applicants will be contacted.