Vietnam Airlines is looking for a highly-motivated sales professional to join its AU Sales & Marketing Team based at its Sydney CBD office on full time fixed term employment contract.
The new Sales Support Coordinator will help maximize the Company’s sales and marketing opportunities, working in collaboration with other sales team members to support them in all aspects of their roles.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Preparation of reports and intelligence data using Sabre CRS and other internal programs;
- Processing of new sales leads and keeping track of sales targets;
- Scheduling diaries & coordinating of sales meetings, sales presentations & other sales & marketing activities;
- Answering and action on incoming phone calls and emails from the travel agents and corporate clients;
- Supporting and participating in agency helpdesk activities when required.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and attributes:
- Minimum of one year experience in the airline/travel industry with a business administration or marketing background;
- Working knowledge of airline GDS & CRS with Sabre an advantage;
- Experience and/or working knowledge of ticketing, pricing and fare distribution;
- Proven communication and presentation skills.
- The ability to work under pressure, unsupervised and within a team.
Interested applicants with full work rights are invited to forward their resume and cover letter by Monday 22nd August 2016 to Ms. Thuy Nguyen via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.