National Account Manager
The Walshe Group, GSA for Delta Air Lines, is looking to appoint a National Account Manager responsible for a corporate portfolio.
- Develop and undertake sales strategies specific to each brand within the portfolio
- Build strategic relationships
- Identify new revenue opportunities
- Achieve key revenue objectives
- A minimum of 3-5 years in a field sales position in the travel industry, preferably within the corporate sector
- First rate communication, presentation & interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of airline terminology, distribution practices and procedures
- A genuine passion for sales and business development
- Exceptional time management and flexibility
- Regular international and domestic travel required
Email applications including a CV and covering letter to
firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 24 October 2016.
Posted: Tue 11 Oct 16
More jobs from Travel Daily
Tue 11 Oct 16
Brisbane, OTE $60k First Year, Ref:2363SZ2
If the Sth Pacific is your passion and you have travelled the region, why not specialise in what you love to do! This is a great opportunity for an experienced travel consultant to join the expanding team in this leading wholesale operator.
Tue 11 Oct 16
Sydney, $65k + Super, Ref: 2454SJ1
To tie in with ongoing success across the Sydney corporate travel industry we are on the look out for a Corporate Travel Consultant to join a leading travel management company in their luxurious offices in Sydney.
Wed 12 Oct 16
If you’re sick of doing the same thing day in and day out this could be the next step for you! With this 6 week assignment you’ll experience a whole new aspect of the travel industry.
Mon 17 Oct 16
This leading tourism company is looking for an Operations & Delivery Manager to join their team in Yulara, NT.
View latest travel news
Travel Daily is Australia's favourite travel industry publication, distributed by email as a paid subscription to people across the industry every weekday since 1994. To sign up for a FREE 14-day trial to Travel Daily click on the button at right.