National Account Manager
The Walshe Group, GSA for Delta Air Lines, is looking to appoint a National Account Manager responsible for a corporate portfolio.
- Develop and undertake sales strategies specific to each brand within the portfolio
- Build strategic relationships
- Identify new revenue opportunities
- Achieve key revenue objectives
- A minimum of 3-5 years in a field sales position in the travel industry, preferably within the corporate sector
- First rate communication, presentation & interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of airline terminology, distribution practices and procedures
- A genuine passion for sales and business development
- Exceptional time management and flexibility
- Regular international and domestic travel required
Email applications including a CV and covering letter to
email@example.com by Monday 24 October 2016.
Posted: Tue 11 Oct 16
Note: This job advertisement is no longer active.
More jobs from Travel Daily
Mon 20 Feb 17
Our client is searching for a BDM who is passionate about cruising along with the ability to source and secure new business.
Wed 22 Feb 17
Melbourne, $45-$49k + Bonus, Ref:2692KF1
If worldwide travel is your passion and you have travelled extensively, why not move to an agency where around the world travel is their focus! You will be creating bespoke holidays and booking fantastic travel packages, cruises and rail trips to destinations all over the world! The ultimate purpose of this role is to create and convert the sale of high quality tailor-made itineraries to exceed client’s expectations in this boutique leisure agency in the Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne.
Wed 15 Feb 17
Melbourne, $42k + Uncapped commission, Ref:2690HC1
Would you like to become a cruise expert and specialise in this niche travel product.
Tue 14 Feb 17
VN Holidays is a specialty wholesaler of Vietnam Airlines with over 25 years of experience.
View latest travel news
Travel Daily is Australia's favourite travel industry publication, distributed by email as a paid subscription to people across the industry every weekday since 1994. To sign up for a FREE 14-day trial to Travel Daily click on the button at right.