A rare opportunity exists to join African Wildlife Safaris & Natural Focus Safaris, a leading luxury travel company based in South Melbourne, as Marketing Manager to manage and coordinate strategic and tactical marketing activity for our travel destinations and to oversee a small marketing team.
Develop, create and implement fully budgeted strategic marketing and advertising campaigns with tour operators, hoteliers, airlines and government tourism bodies.
- Create, manage and analyse all aspects of our online marketing
- Manage and coordinate brochure & newsletter content production
- Contracting and negotiations with key tour operators and hoteliers
- Develop, implement and promote groups and incentives
- Coordinate, attend and present at client and travel agent events
- Attend special travel industry shows such as Latin America Travel Mart, WTM
Marketing Manager Skills
- A degree in Marketing is not essential, but the successful candidate should have a minimum of 3-5 years proven marketing experience
- Extensive travel experience in some of our key destinations, being Africa, South America,Canada & Alaska at the luxury end of the market is essential
- The position will ideally suit someone wanting to take the next step in their career
- Excellent writing, communication and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of PPT, Excel, Word, social network platforms, Google Analytics
The ideal candidate will be personable, well-presented, have initiative and be able to work to deadlines. They must be an Australian resident. Salary will be commensurate with experience, skills and knowledge. Benefits include travel opportunities and inclusion in the company’s profit related bonus scheme.
To apply in WRITING please forward a covering letter outlining why you should be considered for this position, detailing your industry and travel experience together with your CV to Campbell Sinclair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full details of the position can be found at: http://goo.gl/CcS9fz