A vacancy exists in the Commercial Division for a Contracting Manager.
Located in North Sydney, this role reports to the Head of Contracting, Land, Cruise & Coach. The role is responsible for negotiating and managing the commercial relationship between helloworld head office and a varied portfolio of preferred partners including Wholesalers, Car Hire, Insurance and Foreign Exchange partners.
Key responsibilities include:
- Negotiating commercially favorable contractual terms with partners.
- Undertaking regular portfolio reviews to ensure commercial commitments and targets are met.
- Developing and implementing mutually agreeable Business Plans with all partners, highlighting the key objectives and goals for the term of the agreement.
- Collaborating with Product, Advertising & Sales teams to build activity plans which ensure targets & goals are met or exceeded.
- Identifying booking trends or issues and making appropriate recommendations to mitigate any potential risk to performance.
- Assessing the full portfolio of partners to ensure the most relevant suppliers are contracted with HLO and making change recommendations where required.
Essential knowledge and experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in Business or Commerce are desirable.
- Previous experience in the travel industry is also highly desirable.
- A proven record in successfully closing profitable commercial agreements and driving sales to achieve revenue targets.
- Understanding of the retail travel market and its various distribution channels.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and implement creative thinking in all market conditions.
- Good analytical skills.
- Computer literacy in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong public speaking skills and presentation skills.
- Understanding of supplier / procurement contracts and legal processes.
- Results Driven
- Strong Commercial Acumen
- Customer Focus
- Company Culture Focus
- Takes initiative
- Well organized with high attention to detail.
- Works effectively as part of a team.
- Exercises clear communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritise tasks quickly under pressure to meet deadlines
- Presentation Skills
Please submit your application to email@example.com
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.