Cathay Pacific Airways is looking for a Cargo Services Officer to join our Brisbane Cargo office, on a 12 month, part-time contract (22.5 hours/ week), with the possibility of extension.
The purpose of this role is to provide superior customer service to Cathay Pacific’s Queensland cargo agents to maximize revenue and minimize service failures. You will liaise with the Cargo Terminal Operator (CTO) to help maximise cargo uplift and limit impact to Cathay Pacific (CX) operation.
This role would be suitable for someone with Cargo or airline experience, however we encourage anyone with a passion and experience in customer service to apply. You must also have the right to live and work in Australia.
*Please also note that this role will convert to full-time (37.5 hours/ week) from approx November 2017. When applying for the role, applicants will need to take into consideration the requirement to move to full-time work.
The successful candidate must demonstrate the following:
- 2 – 4 years in customer service; previous airline experience will be considered favourably
- An interest in developing or pursuing a career in the cargo or freight industry
- Has a professional and courteous manner at all times
- Is a quick learner, who shows initiative, enthusiasm and creativity
- Illustrates an ability to anticipate customer’s needs and make decisions
- Is an effective communicator, both written and verbal
- Demonstrates a high standard of personal presentation and grooming
- Excellent computer skills, including report generation
If you have the above skills and experience, please submit your application via our website, here.
Applications close Sun, 25 Sept. Applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia to be considered.
An assessment centre for short listed candidates will take place on Wed, 5 Oct.