Back-Roads Touring is a unique small group touring concept offering fascinating and leisurely regional tours throughout the UK & Europe. With a maximum of 18 people per tour, we provide more of an intimate and relaxing travel experience, taking our guests off the freeways and onto the back roads to enjoy seasonal cuisine, charming accommodation and authentic cultural experiences. During the last 12 months we have experienced unprecedented growth and we have a position available for a dynamic Business Development Manager for VICTORIA, SOUTH AUSTRALIA & TASMANIA to join our national sales team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate individual to join our growing team and represent an innovative brand and style of touring. This position will be based in Melbourne.
- Managing trade relationships within Victoria, South Australia & Tasmania
- Building and nurturing travel agency partnerships with the ability to prioritise those agencies which you identify as having the best growth potential for the brand
- Increasing trade sales from Victoria, South Australia & Tasmania year on year with aggressive annual growth targets for the brand
- Developing and providing training sessions for agency partners initially and then on-going for new starts
- Negotiating and agreeing contract agreements which protect the best interests of the brand (with support from senior management)