Cathay Pacific Airways has an exciting and rare opening in our Brisbane Sales team. We are looking for an experienced Business Development Executive for our Brisbane Sales office. The purpose of this role is to generate revenue from accounts of high value for Cathay Pacific, in line with state objectives. You will be responsible for identifying and developing key accounts based on value, and maintaining effective relationships with these accounts. You will actively participate in projects to improve the Brisbane Sales team and represent the business as required.
The successful candidate must demonstrate the following:
• Extensive experience working in travel or a travel-related industry
• At least 3 years in a similar business development role
• Proven ability to achieve sales revenue targets
• Proven ability to identify key incremental revenue opportunities
• Has the capability to work autonomously
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent negotiation, presentation and communication skills
• Excellent IT literacy, including use of Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office, Shepherd/Salesforce
If you have the above skills and experience, please submit your application via our website, here.
Applications close Sun, 25 Sept. Applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia to be considered.
An assessment centre for short listed candidates will take place on Thurs, 6 Oct.