ABOUT THE COMPANY
APG being a Paris based global airline GSA. APG has 96 offices in 151 countries servicing 247 airlines around the world. The APG Global Association sell and service the “World Program” that includes the ARC ASP coordination program, the IATA ABCS settlement solution, APG IET, APG GSSA, APG Air Connect, ATPCO fare filing services and APG call Centre solutions.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This position is a Sydney based role, which entails providing the analytical support, revenue tracking, forecasting and deal modelling so that we can be prepared to engage in contractual negotiations, ensuring that each airline GSA contract as well as each APG product has a secure income stream to cover costs and deliver a profit. Working with the General Manager you will monitor market trends, airline capacity fluctuations and associated costs in conjunction with all GSA & APG contracts.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with IATA airline and travel agency operations. Utilising BSPLINK for processing of refunds, ADM,ACM.
- Experience in an analytically aligned company or industry
- Experience in a Sales orientated distribution industry or Franchise experience would be an advantage
- Expertise in BSP Airconnect product and air connect reporting
- Excellent proficiencies in all Microsoft desktop applications
Contact: Adam Watson