Air France KLM are looking for a highly motivated individual to join their Sales Team as an Account Manager based in Sydney for an initial 12 month contract.
Key Responsibilities of the role are:
• Manages an account portfolio with the aim to maximize revenues and potential for AFKL
• Monitor the development and analyze the performance of the portfolio
• Thoroughly research, plan and prepare sales calls with the core aim to discuss and improve results.
• Provide a high level of customer focus and initiate corrective actions in close cooperation with the customers as required.
• Provide market intelligence on current positioning and identify new revenue opportunities including cross-selling and up-selling.
• Update and maintain weekly activity plans and reports via CRM tool “Sales Force”.
• Develop and implement a plan to prospect and secure new business using a combination of networking and other relevant market information.
• Evaluate business potential of existing and prospective customers and drive conversion from potential to new business.
• Ensure a high ROI on all incentives, commercial funds, flexibility offered within the scope of the contract.
The successful candidate will possess:
• Bachelor degree or MBA (preferably in business administration, economics or similar), or proven previous experience to work at this level
• Previous experience in managing a sales territory in either the aviation, travel or tourism industry
• Working knowledge of Salesforce or a similar CRM tool
• Fluent English language, proficiency in French being a plus
• Customer focused & results orientated
• Initiative & proactivity
• Excellent time management skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Persuasiveness and self-motivated
The base salary is $55,000 with high OTE potential. Please forward your
resume and cover letter to : firstname.lastname@example.org
by 31st May 2016 with the reference SYDBNE_ Account Manager.
Only suitable candidates will be accorded an interview.