Tahiti Travel Connection will this week unveil the most comprehensive Tahiti brochure in the market at travel agent training workshops in Sydney and Melbourne.
The company’s expanded 2012 brochure – eight pages larger than last year – is a 44-page reference tool for agents, showcasing more advice from the experts, more wedding information and more detailed coverage of island activities and tours.
New features for 2012 include:
- a double-page wedding feature – including legal guidelines, sample ceremonies and general advice for those wanting to tie the knot in Tahiti
- a new “tips from the team” section – with memorable itineraries, travel tips and help in selecting the right island for your clients
- an expanded Bora Bora section with a beautiful double-page spreads for most resorts – featuring the unique selling points for each resort to assist agents in selecting the most appropriate resort for their clients
- a more detailed ‘activities’ section – assisting agents to easily ‘value-add’ on a basic itinerary
- more comprehensive island information and maps.
The new Tahiti Travel Connection 2012 brochure will be distributed to agents over the next week.
For additional information contact Tahiti Travel Connection on 1300 858 305, email email@example.com.